April 17th: 12:30PM – 5:00PM
- President’s Update – New Vision and Direction for ACA
- Risk Management and Safety Framework – An interactive afternoon workshop led by Rich Pickett designed to educate groups on techniques for implementing a Safety Management System for your organization.
Welcome Reception – Complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres sponsored by Angel Flight Soars followed by a no-host dinner with friends.
April 18th: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Mission Operations: Meeting the Need – Techniques, initiatives, and new approaches for improving service. An interactive session for coordinators and leaders alike.
- Legal & Regulatory Impact – Fuel reimbursement, call-sign changes, and organization liability. Learn what’s new and what issues might affect your organization or volunteers.
- Break Out Sessions:
- Disaster Relief Panel Discussion
- Fundraising Tips & Best-Practices
- Technology & Your Nonprofit – Successfully recruiting pilots on Facebook, tools for increasing online donations, peer-to-peer fundraising and more.
Celebratory Dinner at the 94th Aero Squadron – Join us as we celebrate Rol Murrow and his 30 years of service to ACA.