Make a donation to ACA and you can upgrade the call sign number that was originally assigned to you for one of your choosing (availability permitting). All proceeds support our mission of promoting, supporting, and representing public benefit flying.
- Numbers only from one to four digits. No alphabetic characters are permitted.
- Numbers beginning with 0, 00, or 000 are acceptable. For example 01, 001…
- Only unassigned call sign numbers will be available. Please check the availability of your preferred number here: https://www.aircarealliance.org/callsign-lookup/
- This a “pay-what-you-wish” fundraiser, though the average donation for preferred call signs is $150.
What does your donation support?
- Continued maintenance of the call sign system
- Connecting passengers and pilots with VPOs through our referral system
- Providing a forum for communication and collaboration such as at our annual conference
- Sharing information, resources, and best practices
- Advocating for issues affecting our sector and representing public benefit flying on a national level
- Educating the public and promoting societal interest and awareness of public benefit flying as a whole
Ready to exchange? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Check to make sure your preferred call sign is available: https://www.aircarealliance.org/callsign-lookup/
- Make your donation at this link and indicate your preferred number.
- Once you’ve made your donation, your current call sign will be exchanged for your preferred call sign (if available). You’ll receive a confirmation email within three business days.
Questions? Email Kristinia Luke at email@example.com