We are raising awareness for public benefit flying. Join us!
Simply put, Public Benefit Flying is flying to help others.
Every day, volunteer pilots do just that.
Using their own aircraft, and donating their time, hard-earned skills, and all flight expenses, they assist the health and well being of others.
Volunteer pilots serve the needs of humanity by:
Friday, July 29th is Public Benefit Flying Day. Browse the tabs below for ways YOU can participate!
- On July 29th, post on social media with why YOU volunteer. Bonus points for wearing your Volunteer Pilot T-shirt!
- Update your Facebook and Twitter photos with a PBF frame and show your support on social media.
Going to Oshkosh??
- Wear your ACA Volunteer Pilot T-Shirt (or your group’s shirt) at AirVenture on July 29th.
- Pilots wearing PBF shirts receive preferred seating at Theater in the Woods!
- Strike a pose! Attend the Volunteer Pilot Group Photo July 29, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Meet in the Vintage HQ area. Wear your shirt!!
- Spread the word. Tell ONE pilot why you fly and encourage them to register with a Volunteer Pilot Organization.
Use the hashtags: #WhyIFly, #PublicBenefitFlying, #VolunteerPilots, #AirCareAlliance
Tag ACA, EAA and your VPO!
Use these hashtags and add your own - #WhyIFly, PublicBenefitFlying, #VolunteerPilots, #AirCareAlliance